1. Ensure RESIN is handled and stored in a humidity controlled
2. Unused / leftover RESIN interlayer to be labeled with
manufacturer name, PVB interlayer thickness, colour etc and store
in a proper manner.
3. Check that laminating line is in good condition.
4. Ensure no chips or impurities on glass before LAMINTION.
5. Verification of required dimensions against production job
6. After the first piece of glass is washed and dried, to be placed
in designated location for laying of PVB interlayer. Second piece
of glass, after washing and drying, to be placed on top of first
7. Quality control on finished product checked and recorded upon
completion of process.
8. Accepted glass to be
recorded and place onto racks for delivery.
9. Rejected glass to be labeled and moved to “Rejected / Re-work
Glass” holding area for re-work or disposal and non-conformance
record to updated.